SANVI UNIVERSITY & COLLEGE INFORMATION MANAGEMENT SOLUTION (Sanvi UCIMS 10.1)
Sanvi's University & College Information Management Solution (UCIMS) is a cutting edge, modular yet integrated and comprehensive information management solution for effective management and automation of all functions and tasks associated with a full scale university or college. The solution is customizable to suit the specific requirement of an institute and facilitates informed decision making within it.
Sanvi specializes in developing customized solutions and our team goes over each and every aspect of the proposed application in order to meet your requirements and demand completely.
Sanvi's University Information Management Solution (UIMS) is an in-house hosted Web solution, which is comprehensive, modular, scalable and integrated; and comprises of the following:
Student Information Management Solution (SIMS) to effectively manage information pertaining students, and comprising of the following modules:
- Student Registration and Admission – includes Enrollment, Course selection & allotment, Document receipt verification as per relevant course, Photograph with data, ID card Generation, Archival of the required documents, And more
- Fee management – comprises of Receipt of fees (all types, including hostel, mess, library, classroom, course, exam, etc.), Generating receipts, Auto-tracking of unpaid fees, Generating reminders, And more
- Attendance – includes Student time-table, Attendance recording with reasons for absence, Red flag for falling attendance, Notification point – for informing parents or guardian, And more
- Non Academic Disciplinary Actions – comprises of Academics related, Disruptive behavior, Absence related, Red flags & reminders, Point of notification to parents or guardians, And more
- Extra Curricular Activities & Sports – enables Participation tracking, Result tracking, Award tracking, Notification to parents or guardian
Academics & Examinations – includes Coursework, Time table, Maintenance of Grades or Marks, Probation, Academic related other disciplinary actions, Red flags & reminders, Notification point – for informing parents or guardian, And more, Semester management, Examination marking criteria, Credit system, Continuous assessment and evaluation of performance, Minimum attendance maintenance
- Examination details and scheduling
- Student performance Grading of Bachelor, Master's, Ph.D. Student
- Result management
- Academic probation management
- Dropping from University process for
- Right to petition process and procedure
- Degree and Distinction awarding criteria minimum requirements for Bachelor, Master's & Ph.D. students
- Internship – facilitates Complete internship management a per the University's process and procedures, And more
- Scholarships – manages Meeting qualification requirements, Type of scholarships, Engagement of the scholarship process pursuant to the process and procedure, And more
- Student E-mailing & SMS module - For notification to students, informing parents, And more
- Faculty & Staff Information Management solution (FIMS) to efficiently manage teaching and non-teaching staff information. The module includes Bio data maintenance with updates with picture, Attendance, Faculty time table, Lecture scheduling management, Lecture details, Student assignment management, Assignment of accredited faculty advisor to students enrolled in integrated or two year Master's, Assignment of Advisory Committee, Preparation of program of study, Submission to Dean, Staff Meetings, Agenda, Record Keeping, Discussion, Faculty and Staff E-mailing and SMS module, And More
- Operations Management Solutions (OMS) to manage the payroll, leaves and other function of faculty and staff related to smooth functioning and management of the University Payroll, Leave & vacations, Promotions management, Travel, Complaints management, And more
- Library Information Management Solutions (LIMS) – Facilitates end-to-end management of a running library includes Complete library management, Cataloging of books, journals, periodicals, papers and more, Issuance, Damage, Late receipts, Fees, Library card issuance, Red flag for issuance of degree if any remaining library dues or unreturned books, etc., Email SMS notification to parents or guardian, And more
- Hostel Information Management Solution (HIMS) – Enables Allocation of room or dorm and of other material, Collection of hostel fees, Reminders and red flags for collection of hostel fee, Inspection of room or dorm, Findings of inspection to be accepted by student, Dorm or room leaving inspection and acceptance of findings by student, Fees for damage, Auto red flag while issuance of degree if dorm or room damage is unpaid, Disciplinary actions and notifications to guardian and parents, Dorm or room attendance, And more
- Kitchen Management Solution (KIMS) – functions similar to those used in large kitchens of large hotels for tracking raw material consumption, wastes, pilferages and recipe management and includes Menu selection for each meal or snack, Recipe selection, Healthy v/s unhealthy diet management of students, Materials management in food and beverage preparation, Wastage tracking of raw materials used in cooking, Pilferage tracking of raw materials and finished goods, Informed decision making with respect to purchase of perishable v/s non-perishable raw or finished materials, And much-much more
- Department Information & Asset Management Solutions (DIAMS) – Allows for record keeping of Transfer of assets from one department to another, Performance evaluation of each department, Non teaching v/s teaching departments, Operations departments, And more
- Online Blackboard (Doon University's Informational & Educational Network) - Facilitate faculty or student driven, but faculty monitored exchange of ideas, discussions and information sharing with respect to coursework, education or general information between students.
Sanvi's application will be web-based and can accommodate smart-card and bio-metric system if and when required. The application has no limitation on scalability of nodes and integration with another application of the University shall also be possible if and when required.